Getting ready for college is an exciting time for so many high school students, yet navigating how to pay for tuition can be overwhelming.
State CS Employees would like to assist by awarding three (3) scholarships to members who are attending an accredited educational institution for the first time, in the fall of 2024.
To be eligible, applicant must:
- Be a member at the time of application (if you are not, ask us how to become a member!)
- Be a high-school senior/GED
- Plan on continuing their education at one of the following:
- 2 or 4 year accredited educational institution
- Technical/Vocational school
- Submit the following:
- Complete the included application
- A copy of your academic transcript
- One letter of recommendation from a high school teacher or employer
- A detailed list of extracurricular/community and/or volunteer activities.
At State CS, we are continuously looking to develop ourselves as well as each other in order to enrich our credit union members.
For the essay portion, in 250 words, answer one of the following;
- Share a time when you demonstrated leadership and the impact it had on those around you.
- Describe a personal accomplishment and the strengths and skills you used to achieve it.
- How do you see State CS Employees FCU playing a role in your personal finances?
Submit your application and requested information by no later than April 12, 2024. Applications may be submitted to either office, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Save the date: Winners will be announced at our Annual Dinner, May 4, 2024.
For any questions, please call us at 315-785-2400.