Main office: (315)785-2400 Hours: Mon – Fri 8:00am – 3:00pm. Branch office: (315)785-2470 Hours: Mon – Fri 8:00am – 4:30pm
Setting up your home banking for the first time? Please follow the below steps and answer a few easy questions to get yourself started.
1.Under Online Banking, choose log-in.
2. Select Enroll.
3. Enter your existing four digit member number.
4. Answer the questions presented. These will be your security questions to access your account in the future.
5. Create User ID and Password:
– The user ID can be anything that you want and doesn’t need to be your account number.
– The password will require one upper-case letter and one number (0-9).
You will be using these credentials as you go forward. With each device, you will be prompted upon first login to answer a security question.
Any questions or need assistance please contact our office.